Here's a few idea's of PAcK'd items you can do for someone
- Pay for the meal / drink / coffee for the person behind you in line in the drive thru. Hand the PAcK'd card to the attendant to give to the person.
- Pay for the toll for the car behind you at the booth and have the attendant give them a PAcK'd card.
- Help pay for the gasoline for someone at the gas station.
- Help someone with their groceries or return the cart for them.
- Make a meal / dessert for someone, deliver it, and include a PAcK'd card.
- Mow a neighbors yard for them. Or take their trash out to the curb.
- Send someone flowers and include a PAcK'd card.
- Drop off treats at a nursing home.
- Put some change in someones parking meter and leave a PAcK'd card on their windshield.
- Leave a gift for your mail carrier and include a PAcK'd card.
- Leave an extra tip for your waiter / waitress and leave a PAcK'd card.
- Let someone get in line ahead of you.
- Give up that parking space, even though you were the first one there.
- Clean the kitchen, or another room in the house, and leave a PAcK'd card.
- Buy an inspirational book and send it to a friend and include a PAcK'd card.
- Pay for someone's meal at a restaurant, and have the waiter/waitress take over a PAcK'd card.
- Leave a gift or an encouraging note for your pastor and include a PAcK'd card.
- Unload the dishwasher and leave a PAcK'd card behind.
- Send a gift for your child's teacher and include a PAcK'd card.